Tuesday, January 29, 2008

YAY! We started a blog!

Hey everyone! Here are just a few pictures of us as we started our lives together...

Engagements!

































































Bridals!










































Beau and I were married on August 3, 2007! These are some of our engagements and bridal pictures. We had an awesome photographer! He took some amazing pictures.
We're going to give this whole blog thing a shot. I love the idea, but I'm not much of a picture taker or a journal keeper...So maybe Blogging will help motivate! I guess we'll see!

3 comments:

Janalee said...

I'm so excited that you posted pics, they are all so cute! I have checked your page way to many times:) Do you care if I copy a few of them to my computer?

Tierra said...

These are way cute! I actually haven't seen some of these pics before. I can't wait to see you soon, I miss everyone tonz!

ApRyL :) said...

What a way cute blog!:) I love your wedding pics. you guyz should be in comercials or something! You look fabulous! :) Hurry a blog your Mexico trip so we can check it out and wish we could go! :) lol!