Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Oh Geez!

Words of Wisdom:

Never agree to speak in public when you are pms-ing and Extremely emotional! You will start to cry in the middle of your talk, even if you are not someone who usually cries, and the audience wont even be able to understand the following 5 minutes of your talk because you can not get control of yourself. THEN, you will be so embarrassed and flustered that you have to quickly read the rest of your talk basically word for word so you can just sit down!

Embarrassing!

______________________________

We have been extremely busy for the last week. I haven't been on the computer once other than to type my talk last night. We had Beau's family for 4 days over the weekend, we've shown our house 3 times, I spent all day on Tuesday at a day camp with my activity days girl's, I had to prepare a talk, and we went to the temple tonight. That doesn't sound like much, but all that plus the every day stuff like playing with Josh, grocery shopping, visiting friends and cooking meals, has definitely filled an entire week. It's been good to be busy. I love it actually. I still have so much to do to get ready to leave again for 2 weeks! We're having an open house on Saturday so I have to deep-DEEP clean my house then pack it all up to leave on Sunday. We're super excited to be heading down south though, this trip is going to be fun!
I have quite a bit to blog about, but it'll have to wait until another day. I am SO exhausted so I'm going to bed, tomorrow is going to be a long day. We're going to the drive in to see Toy Story 3. I seriously can't wait!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I always do the ugly cry, then I sit down by Rob and ask him how bad my ugly cry was. It's usually pretty bad.

Gallant Family said...

YOU DID FABULOUS! I don't know why you're so embarrassed--I ALWAYS cry, even if I'm not pms-ing. It seriously was a wonderful talk--too bad more people weren't there to hear it (I'm sure you're glad it was a small crowd).

Is there a drive-in here in town where you're going to see TS3? That sounds like a blast and I'm sure Jonas would love that. Could you get me some more info if it's close by?!?