Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Pro

Josh is officially potty trained!
About 3 weeks ago I woke up and decided that that day was the day. So we put big-boy panties on, and 3 days later he was potty trained! He had 2 accidents over the 3 days, but by the 3rd day he was telling me when he needed to go, and we never had another accident after that. For the first couple of weeks I was putting him in pull-ups for naps and bed time, but he woke up dry every day, so I'm not even doing that anymore. He acts like he's been doing it for years. It was SO easy! And yes, I know that every child is not going to be like him, and that I've officially been spoiled.
Hurray for Joshua!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love love love this news. congrats! how old is he now? man, kids just decided that they can do things and they do it! They are so smart!

The Stratton's said...

Your blog looks so cute!!! And I'm glad Josh decided to make it easy on you this time!