Sunday, February 5, 2012

Unusual Winter

This has obviously been an extremely unusual winter! We've only had 2 or 3 really light snow storms, but it hasn't been anything that's stuck. There's a small pile of snow that hasn't melted yet on the side of our driveway, and every time Josh plays outside he goes right to the pile and digs and digs for as long as he can. I can't believe I'm saying this but, it almost makes me wish we could get a good storm so we could go play in the snow. We haven't gone sledding once this year, and it's our last winter here...I'm sure it'll come though...and when it does, I'm going to REALLY try to enjoy it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

last winter? I didn't know you had plans to move... where to?

The Davis' said...

We're moving back to st George at the end of the summer!!! Beau finishes school the middle of July, then we're outta here!