Thursday, June 26, 2008

Beck for President


Why can't we get a respectable American with some values to run for president? I'm not going to pretend like I'm all into politics or anything, but I have decided that since the November elections are coming up so fast, I would do my best to make sure I voted for the right person. The only problem is, is that the right person isn't in the running. I ran across an article on cnn.com today that Glenn Beck wrote and I am now one of his biggest fans. Everything he wrote, I agree with 100%. He makes me actually want to get invoved in the huge mess that is our government. I was going to post the acticle but decided that it was probably a bit too long for a post, so here's the link. http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/06/25/beck.conservatives/index.html
Everyone should read this.

3 comments:

the stahle's said...

I love this MAN! I agree 100%!

Jensen Family said...

Beck for President!!! You guys are on the right track. You can stay on the island because you like Glenn. :)

Jensen Family said...

Way of the future!