Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's a Boy!

Here are some pictures of our little baby boy from our ultrasound! We're SO excited it's a boy, Beau can barely stand it! He still tells everyone he sees he's going to have a son. We are TOTALLY at a loss as to what he'll be named (seriously, not one name). I look online just about everyday for new ideas but nothing has jumped out at me yet. Beau and I were actually joking today that we're going to be in the hospital, the baby almost 2 days old, and we'll start playing the "you pick 3, I'll pick 1" game. We can't even decide what movie to watch at night let alone what name to give our child! I like the traditional/short names the best. So if you have any ideas I'd love to hear them.

Here's his little bum, legs, feet, and all the stuff in the middle!


Another of his legs and feet and cute little bum. He's got the longest/skinniest legs!


This is a profile of his face. He's got Beau's chin. You can also see his fist.
A pretty good one of his whole body (minus a head). You can really tell how long and skinny he is in this one. I love it!

9 comments:

Kristin said...

That's Awesome!! I love those things!! He totally has long legs, but, Hello!! Look at both his parents. I love how you can see all the features on his little face. I'm excited to meet him. I think you should name him Apple or Moses. Or you could name him Scout or Seven. Hahahaha:}

innisfam said...

Congrats on the BOY. I love the pictures, of all the times I had to have Ultrasounds with Maclyn I never ever got a 3d boo hoo. i love them and will have to have one next time. Hope you can figure a name out. good luck :) now post some prego pictures!!

Gallant Family said...

We are so excited for you guys to have a boy!!! It took us a while before we came up with the name Jonas, and even then, at the hospital, we were still debating. Those 3-D pictures are so cool. My radiologist took 3 pics of the "stuff in the middle" (like 1 wasn't confirmation enough) and only 2 profile shots.

the stahle's said...

CONGRATS!! That is so cool you are having a boy. Those ultrasound pictures are awesome!

The Umphress Clan said...

YAY!!! I remember the day when we found out we were having a girl and just being able to see your baby. It just makes everything so real and amazing!!! I'm so excited for you guys, the name will come to you in the right time. I don't really know for a boy though cause the joke trev and I have is that we will be having all girls so thats what we have been focusing on. Those are amazing pictures!!!

Kristin said...

Whatever!!! You are like so stinkin skinny minny and the cutest prego I've ever seen:}

Kristin said...

WE're up for The Office anytime. So swing on by!

Kristin said...

Thanks for the dessert last night:} I totally needed it and it hit the spot.

teamscow said...

We are so excited for the two of you. Little boys are so much fun. What do you think about "Ner" for the little guys name? Good luck!