Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Girls Trip '08

This year for girls trip my mom took all the sisters and the kids to Park City! It was so much fun! I loved being together with all my family cuz I missed them all so much being away. We went to Hogle Zoo one day, which was super fun. We went early on a Friday so there weren't many people there, and the weather was perfect. We also went shopping at the outlet mall in Park City, rode the alpine slide, played mini golf, spent a lot of time at the pool, and just hung out together! I got so many good pictures but I can't post them all. Here are a few...

5 comments:

Janalee said...

Hooray! I'm so happy you have the internet now and can post pics - plus it keeps Kate entertained:) Can't wait to see you this weekend - we'll have to plan our girls trip to SLC too. . . I hear garden village is cool in Oct.

the stahle's said...

I love girl trips and I love Park City. It looks like you had a great time! We need to plan a girls weekend like we did last year! We should make it an annual event so we always get together!

Jordan y Lacey said...

Yay..I found your families blogs! I heard you were going to have a baby. That's so exciting--Congratulations on everything!! keep in touch! love ya,
Lacey

Tia Reid said...

Glad to see you back on line. I have missed you! What cute pictures of the kids. If you get a minute email them to me. I need those pics of Zak they are a crack up. Love You!

Tia Reid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.