Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkins!!!

Last week Beau and I got together with the Dalton's to carve some pumpkins. We have to barrow their kids to make things like this fun until we have our own. And it was super fun! Taylor and Paige were so cute! Paige kept tasting everything we were pulling out of the pumpkins and Taylor was totally grossed out by the slimy insides, but was pumped about the carving part. Him and Beau carved two pumpkins; one was a skull and the other was of three wolves. I carved the "Happy" pumpkin and Kristin did the monster. All in all, it was a way fun night. We sure do love the Dalton's.



3 comments:

Rachel said...

Okay cute pics but enough of the far away ones!!! I cant even see what your belly looks like. Do you even have one? Call me...we need to catch up! love ya

JDD said...

we need to do it again this weekend.
my pumpkins are all moldy. bleck!

The Umphress Clan said...

You look so much like your sister tara. I had to take a double take of you at the bar cause i thought it was her. You're way cute prego...whens the due date? Also can I get your address?