Monday, October 20, 2008

Tag...

Eight T.V. shows I love to watch:
1- The Office
2- Prison Break
3- Grey's Anatomy (but I'm not watching it anymore if they are seriously going Gay!)
4- Private Practice (totally better than Grey's)
5- Samantha Who?
6- I used to watch Paula Deen ALL the time, when we had TV
7- Privileged
8- Everybody Loves Raymond

Eight Favorite Places to Eat:
1- My Mom's house
2- Beau's Mom's house
3- Cafe Rio
4- Costa Vida
5- Pasta Factory
6- Anywhere with pizza
7- The Roof
8- TGI Fridays

Eight Things that happened yesterday:
1- Made a Pie
2- Went to Church
3- Made dinner
4- Watched Prison Break
5- Snuggled with Beau
6- Made a list of every thing I need before the baby comes
7- Made a family birthday calender
8- Read the Ensign

Eight Things I look forward to:
1- Not being Pregnant anymore!
2- Having a baby
3- Thanksgiving
4- Christmas
5- Going home the first of November and seeing my new niece
6- Finishing my degree
7- Beau finishing his degree
8- Going on a vacation to Europe again

Eight Things I love about Fall:
1- It's my very favorite season!
2- Beautiful weather
3- Changing Colors
4- Open windows
5- Decorating my house
6- Halloween
7- Thanksgiving
8- Burning fall candles (pumpkin spice!)

Eight Things on my wish list:
1- Be a good wife
2- Be a good mom
3- Lose weight fast after the baby
4- Build my dream home
5- Become a teacher
6- Become a better cook
7- Traveling pretty much everywhere
8- Always be happy about life no matter what is going on

Eight people I tag: Anyone who wants to do it!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

You're so stinkin cute! I can't believe you made a pie! Very impressive. So, we should go to Robert's and check out some stuff because their fall and halloween is 60% off now. What are you doing Wednesday after work?