Monday, May 18, 2009

And...

Of course, some of our crazy boy.
I swear Joshua's getting more and more fun every day! I love it! It truly is crazy how fast he has grown up and how quickly he learns new things. Everything seems to come quickly for him except for anything involving eating. He's been a pill to feed since day one. He FINALLY has caught on to eating rice though. We had been trying for over a month and he wouldn't even open his mouth for the spoon! (it was super frustrating actually) Then on Friday night I made a miraculous discovery! If I put the rice on a graham cracker and offer it to him, he eats it right up! It's fantastic! Now he eats loads of rice and even green beans off of a graham cracker



*The other day Joshua was taking a nap when I heard funny noises through the monitor. When I went up stairs to check on him, this is what I found. He was talking right into the speaker. I guess it's time to find a new spot for the monitor.
*Eating his first french fry.
*They are both SO cute!
*Tricky

3 comments:

Mary said...

I'd kill for eyelashes like his...

the stahle's said...

He is soooo cute! He is growing up so fast. I LOVE the french fry picture!

innisfam said...

cute cute pictures, love the frnech fry one, we have one with maclyn and his 1st fry and they are just too cute.
Your little guy seems so happy all of the time, he was so good in church. Maclyn tried to whack your mom in the face last sunday, he is a beast.