Saturday, May 23, 2009

Dinner Parties

I have dreams of hosting elegant dinner parties including:
  • a beautifully decorated table
  • all of my closest friends
  • a 3 course meal
  • gourmet food (also attractively presented)
  • lively conversation
  • amazing desserts
  • and I'd do it all wearing one of these adorable aprons

aprons found here

But then I remember:
  • That sort of thing only happens in the movies
  • My kitchen is about 5'x5'
  • AND I can't cook.... (Problem)
I guess I'll just have to get one of these CUTE aprons and pretend, and possibly practice my cooking skills on Beau.

3 comments:

Shan said...

Those are stinkin cute aprons!! We still need to get together to try using your sewing machine!!!

Gallant Family said...

Those are awesome. With my luck, I'd ruin it while cooking!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

I blogged about these exact same aprons earlier this year saying I want to start sewing again. Funny since I moved to idaho I've made a blanket, 3 aprons, balls for Lucy & fabric hair flowers. Let's make these CUTE aprons - so far mine aren't anything this cute!