Sunday, June 21, 2009

Mom and Dad's Cabin

While we were down south last weekend we ran up to Kolob to see how my parents cabin was coming along, and so Beau could do a few things around the place to get it ready for the decks to be built. I thought I would post a few pictures because I don't think any of my sisters have been able to go up and see it yet. The first two floors are just about finished being stacked. All that is left is the 3rd floor and the roof. It is going to be Amazing! I can't wait to spend time there as a whole family. The first year it is finished we will have to spend Christmas there!


*Joshua's first time on an excavator

*The View

2 comments:

teamscow said...

Beau I think you are spoiled! I am glad you are breaking Josh in young. Have a great week you guys!

Tasha's Boys said...

I'm so excited for it to be done too. we are going to have so much fun up there.