Monday, June 1, 2009

Catch up

I've been pretty bad a blogging the last couple weeks, which is weird because we've actually been doing some blog-worthy stuff. 2 weekends ago we went with our friends Coby and Ashlynn and Coby's parents to Heise for a picnic and a hike. It was really fun and the weather was so nice! Then this last weekend we all went up to Mesa Falls. I was shocked at how huge the falls actually were. I don't know what I thought they were going to be like, but they were not at all like I imagined. They were way better! On our way to Mesa Falls we stopped at Big Judd's for some lunch (which was yummy) and Coby got the Big Judd's Special. It was the biggest burger I've ever seen in my life! It was hilarious!
Beau and I are really excited for Ashlynn and Coby to be up here (they moved up from St. George too). It's been fun to have someone else who hasn't seen what there is to see around Idaho Falls and who are willing to go explore places with us.
*Heise

*Cress Creek look out
*Big Judd's Special
*Mesa Falls

1 comment:

Kristin said...

i think that is the cutest picture of joshua yet!! way fun. we need to plan a trip to crater's of the moon when we get back from ut.