Thursday, July 2, 2009

Handy Man

Can I just say again that I LOVE my handy husband! I showed him this picture the other day because I really liked that shelf so I asked him if he could build it for me....

And here we have it! He's pretty much amazing. You can't see the detail in the picture, but he did a really good job and I love it....Now I have to decorate it. I have some bookends drying in the garage right now. I had to make them because I couldn't find what I wanted anywhere. Next I'm going to find some hat boxes and modge podge them to match. I'll post the finished product.


This is a picture of the picture on the right side of the shelf. Beau's mom made it for him when he was a kid. I think it's so darn cute and I love that the little boy has fuzzy red hair! I'm so excited we have it to pass down.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I need you to come to my house and do a major re-decor. You have the cutest ideas.

Kristin said...

love it!! i love the fuzzy red headed kid and the bike!! we don't really have any desserts planned for saturday so if you want to bring a dessert that'd be cool. if not you can just bring whatever.

The Stratton's said...

That picture takes the cake. I'll bet it was a great reminder to Kathy...probably will be to you too.