Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Salt Lake Trip

I told myself that I was going to get all caught up on my journal writing/blogging this week, but I have SO much to catch up on that I'll have to make the posts brief.
A couple weeks ago Beau had to work down in Salt Lake for a couple days so Joshua and I went along for a little get away (and to go to Ikea). We didn't end up doing much because Josh decided to get sick the first night we got down there, so I stayed in the hotel and let him rest quite a bit of the time. We did however make it to Ikea that day! I love that store. I don't care much for the furniture (not my style) but the marketplace on the bottom floor is Awesome!
On day 2 Josh was feeling better so we did a few things. We went to the Living Planet Aquarium and out to eat at The Mayan. Joshua was lots of fun at the aquarium. He loved to put his face right up to the class and would get excited when a fish would swim by.





1 comment:

Rachel said...

Joshua is getting so big. Looks like you guys had fun!