Sunday, August 29, 2010

Snow! What!

Tonight I was watching the weather and I heard the 'S' word and I wanted to barf! Get me out of here before it snows or I might die!

It didn't get warm until the second week in July this year and it's already cooling down. Why do people live here? Why do I live here!? It's so depressing.

I do have some more positive things to blog about but I just found out that the power cord to my computer accidentally got moved over to Beau's new office. He'll bring it home after work tomorrow and I'll post again with some pictures of my cute little man.


2 comments:

The Stratton's said...

Oh man! I'm so sorry!!! The next time I celebrate the weather being cool enough to open the windows I'll keep my mouth shut and have a moment of silence in your behalf. :)

Mary said...

I just observed 30 seconds of silence in your behalf. My apologies.