Sunday, July 17, 2011

Benson Boo

I was feeling bad the other day when I posted Benson's 4 month update because when I went to add pictures to the post I realized I hadn't taken very many of him lately (like almost none). So this week I tried a little harder to remember.
Here are a few from the week...
Trying so hard to get his toes in his mouth.


Dad helped him out.


Love his open mouth grin!


Such a sweet boy.


We went to the park on Friday and he had the biggest blowout ever! I always carry an extra onsie with me, but when I pulled it out I realized I hadn't replaced it with a bigger size in a while. It was still a 0-3 month! There was no way I was getting that on this chub! So...he hung out naked the rest of the time and love it!
(That reminds me, I need to switch that out)


I'm not sure what this picture is about. I was making dinner and Beau had the boys outside playing, he came in and told me Benson was doing something really cute so I asked him to grab the camera, and this is what I found when I uploaded the pics. I think he was swinging his legs around and chatting, but I'm not sure. Either way, it's just cute :)

No comments: