Thursday, November 17, 2011

Family Pics 2011

I'm really excited about our family pictures!
We had a girl from Rexburg named Vivian Mathias take them. I liked what I had seen of hers and she was priced so well that I thought I would give it a shot, figuring we wouldn't be out too much if it didn't work out.
I was pleasantly surprised at how many good shots she got, because let me tell ya, it was NOT easy keeping these boys from crying. Benson never did give her a single smile, and Josh only gave a few. They were both SO cold and miserable!
I loved the location and the fun fall look! We had them taken in The Gardens on BYUI's campus.
Our outfits did coordinate until we got there and it was way colder than we expected so we just had to throw on whatever coats we had with us for the boys, but that's ok, I kinda like it.
Here are just a couple of the cuter ones that she edited. She gave us around 200 unedited pictures, and now that I have photoshop, hopefully I'll be able to edit some of them. It may take a while though, I just got a mac and photoshop last week and it took me a half hour just to figure out how to open a picture up in photoshop! It is most definitely not the easiest program to learn on top of learning how to run a new operating system.

I really like this one, even though Benson was being a grouch :)




Isn't that the prettiest apple orchard you've ever seen!?

6 comments:

.the mcguires. said...

They turned out so good! I love them all!

The Faylor's said...

Super cute!

Mary said...

Love them!! I like that they aren't so matchy matchy with the outfits. Super cute.

Jordan y Lacey said...

Man I love your pictures..they are so cute!!

Linz said...

You have such a cute family and I love reading your blog!

Unknown said...

Tianna... these pictures are AWESOME! I love them. It's a gorgeous location! love love love them! all of them!