Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Today

Josh started gymnastics today! He LOVES it. All day he's been telling me that when he gets bigger he's going to be a flipper :)

We had family pictures taken. It was pretty much a nightmare! It was FREEZING! Neither one of the boys would smile because they were too busy shivering or crying because they were cold. Blah! Why do I even try?

Josh just started singing his abc's out of nowhere! Didn't even know he knew them. Little smartypants.

On the way to gymnastics this morning Josh yelled out, "look at all the trees! They're naken!" (because the leaves have fallen off)

Benson is going to take off crawling any day now. He spends at least 70% of the day on his stomach/hands and knees trying to get moving.

It's been one of those days! Other than in the car I haven't sat down since 7 this morning and I am tired!! I need to blog about Halloween but it's going to have to wait another day. It's 8:30 and I am off to bed. Wish my poor husband could come with me...the homework has just started for him tonight :(

1 comment:

Linz said...

I hear ya on school and homework. Matt and I rarely go to bed together now. I still get to sit and rest a lot though since Harper isn't mobile but one day I'll be where you are with kids. For now, I'll enjoy the moment