Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Jackson Trip

Last weekend Beau and I decided to take a trip up to Jackson to see it and the fall leafs changing before it starts to snow. It was SO much fun...and amazingly beautiful! I can't believe we live so close to such awesome scenery. It's always fun to play tourist and feel like your on vacation when you're only an hr away from home.
*The Snake River running through Swan Valley

* Me in front of the reservoir.


*Another shot of the res. and Beau. It was one of the prettiest places we have ever been.
*The leafs

7 comments:

innisfam said...

you look so cute, how are you feeling? Not much longer, maybe you'll get to go a bit early, seems like so many people do lately.
those pictures are so pretty im jelous. and the nursery is cute too, you need to post some with everything in it now. :)
good luck

the stahle's said...

We love Jackson as well. You live in such a beautiful place! I have rafted there a few times which was way fun.

You look great! Hope you are feeling well. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

Gallant Family said...

We need to get out and see those colors before they're gone. I love the fall--it's my favorite time of year! I am glad you guys had a good day trip. Talk to you later. :0)

Tia Reid said...

Wow those are great pictures. You look great and I love the picture of Beau - Sounds like you had fun I love that.

Janalee said...

That is way pretty and I LOVE the way your nursery is turning out! I was laughing at the pics of Kate, you'll have to send me those. Oh, and just in case you were concerned about Kate forgetting you guys. . . she asks for you both AT LEAST 10 times a day and if you ask her who she is talking to on the phone that she is always packing around it is ALWAYS the two of you. Kate play favorites? No way!:)

Sheen said...

If you go to Driggs it's prettier. :)

Ebert Family said...

looks like you guys will have so much fun remembering when! Just think years from now when you are old and super wrinkly you can look back at these times you spent together. You guys need to take the scenic road down here to st george and we can hang out.