Monday, February 9, 2009

2 Months Old

Joshua is 2 months old! He is almost 13 lbs and 24 inches long. He's starting to get such a personality and he is SO dang cute! He loves to look at books while I read to him and LOVES the Itsy-Bitsy Spider song. He still sleeps like a crazy man. Beau calls him little Houdini because no matter how tight we wrap him up in his blanket with his arms down to his sides, he will get them out. He has decided he doesn't like his pacifier anymore and he'll spit it out the second I put it in. Now he just chews on his hands....All day. His hair is starting to lighten a lot so I'm not sure what color it is going to be anymore. I think he's going through a growth spurt right now, because he has wanted to eat ALL day today. I hope he is; they say that 13 is the magic number for sleeping through the night!
Here are just a few pictures of him over the last 2 weeks.







2 comments:

Kristin said...

I love the foot in the mouth. He looks like"Crap I'm busted"

Ebert Family said...

Dude guys that little man is a chip off the old
black. He is so Dang cute. Keep. Those pictures a posting. We miss u guys... You guys have something so special.