Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Babe!


Tomorrow is Beau's birthday, and I'm feeling SO bad that I'm not going to be with him :( I just wanted to let him know how much I love him and wish him a happy birthday. We will celebrate when you get here!
Beau is my best friend and the best husband and dad anyone could ask for. I know I'm totally spoiled to have him. He's the best help and support to me. He's always making me laugh (sometimes WITH him, sometimes AT him). He is such a hard worker, with some many talents; I know our family will always be taken care of. I hear people talk about how marriage is hard, but I have never felt that way. Being married to Beau is easy and so much fun. I was talking with my little sister the other day about fighting in marriage, and I was having a hard time trying to remember if Beau and I have ever fought. I'm sure we have disagreed before, but I can't think of a time. He's so patient and loving. One of the things that I love most about him is that he will never say a bad thing about anyone. He loves the Gospel and tries to better himself everyday. He's such a good example to me. Joshua and I love and miss you so much! I hope you have a Happy Birthday!

1 comment: