Thursday, March 19, 2009

Some Cute New Pics

Here are a few new pictures I've taken this week. Joshua is starting to be so much fun. He interacts so much more everyday. He's starting to roll over, but he just gets in his side and stops. He loves it on is side though, I found him in bed just barely asleep on his side. Speaking of that...He has been asleep for 3 hours! What a good boy!

*Rolling on his side

*This is just a cute little outfit I got him that looks like a scout uniform...I think it's funny
*Helping with the laundry



*It was almost 60 the other day, so we took Joshua to the park.



*Peek-a-Boo

1 comment:

Tia Reid said...

Oh my cute boy! I just love him, is it weird that I have an overwhelming urge to kiss the computer screen! Ok you will just have to kiss him for me! I am taking advantage of the nice weather too! Z and I are on our back porch alot these last few days. Love you!