Thursday, March 12, 2009

Longest Post Ever

So we're finally back in Idaho and I have mixed feelings. On one hand I'm excited to be back in my house with Beau and not living out of a suitcase anymore, and one the other hand I wish I was still down home just taking it easy and playing with family. I think Joshua wishes we were still there too. He liked having tons of people around all the time and I'm sure he didn't mind getting spoiled by his Grandma's either. He's totally bored with me already.
Our little vacation was SO much fun! We left here and met my family in Salt Lake to spend the weekend finding Taleesa a wedding dress and all of the sisters their bridesmaids dresses. We totally scored! In our first store of the day we found Taleesa's dress, and ours, all in one shot. Everything was perfect! Then we hit the mall and found all 6 bridesmaids shoes that were 70% off, AND a beautiful suit for my mom. It was a very successful (and way fun) trip to say the least.
Joshua and I spent the next week in Bunkerville just hanging out with family and spending loads of time outside in the 70+ degree weather! We took 1 or 2 walks a day just enjoying the sunshine. It was heavenly...haha!
That weekend we spent time with the Davis' in Toquerville. It's always a good time around their house. Kate keeps everyone laughing. Kathy, Jana and I went shopping and found Joshua the CUTEST clothes. Grandma Davis got Joshua a little Easter Sunday outfit that is to die for (thanks again Kathy). Then we headed back to B-ville so I could be there when Rachel and Richard blessed their new baby girl. It was so fun hanging out with Rachel.
We spent the next few days just taking it easy and then that Thursday Beau finally came! He flew into Vegas and I picked him up. It was SO nice to have him there. I felt bad though because the weather wasn't very nice. It was warm the whole time, until he got there. Poor guy, didn't get the relief from the cold like I did. The rest of the time we spent with Beau's family and Colby and Andrea. As always, we had lots of fun.
The day before we left, Shawn and Tara came up and we took them up Kolob to go snowmobiling. They had never been, and we hadn't had a chance yet this year so we thought we would take advantage. It wasn't the best snow ever, but it was still a good time.
The whole time we were there I was expecting Jana to go into labor at any moment, but she never did. She waited until the day we came home! She had another little girl (it was a surprise) and I'm SO sad we weren't there to meet her. It's a good thing we're coming down again soon, or I would be going nuts!
I took so many pics, but here a just a few.

4 comments:

Ebert Family said...

Tianna! Loved the post! sorry we couldn't hook up with you guys. We really wanted to see you but we have been very sick lately. Just so you and Beau know we are blessing Brynlee on April 12th and I know mike would LOVE Beau to be there.

Also I noticed your sister is getting married? When? Would she be interested in a wedding video? Mike does an awesome job and we could work with you for a good deal. Let us know...

Rachel said...

Hey girl! It was so good to see you and your cute little boy. I am so glad we got to hang a little while you were down. You'll have to call me when you come for the wedding. Love ya

Gallant Family said...

Cute pictures. I love little boys in Sunday ties. And being with family is the best. Neither of us have any around either.
So, yeah, you did see Taylor at church. I went back into the primary room and there he was! I went back out to tell you, but you had already gone into RS. He and Josh came. Paigey was sick, so Kristin stayed home with her. Anyway, you weren't crazy, I was!

The Umphress Clan said...

Cute, cute, cute little boy you have there. Isn't it so fun to be with family and friends, and to see your little one just love them all!!! I am so grateful that we have a good amount of family here and very close by, makes Adellae's growing up easier. It was also good hearing from you. And congrates to Taleesa.