Saturday, April 25, 2009

Cute Cute Baby

Joshua was being such a character when I got him out of the bath yesterday so I snapped a few pictures.




We also took him to his well-baby checkup yesterday, thus the band-aids. He's a healthy little guy. I don't remember what percentile he was in but he weighs 16 lbs and he's 25 inches tall. I do remember his head was in the 85% though. He's got a big noggin (and these pictures accentuate it!). I think it's cute.
At 4 months Joshua is:
*rolling over from back to front, but only sometimes from front to back
*eating rice at night although he hates it!
*still only eating 4 oz. every 3 hours (and not a minute longer)
*sitting up with some support
*taking 2 really good naps in his crib at the same time everyday (it's about time)
*still sleeping in mom and dads room at night (I can't put him in his bed at night)
*starting to enjoy tummy time and pulls his knees up under him
*sleeping through the night almost every night
I'm so grateful for my little man (and my big man). He is such a good baby! He's so mild tempered and easy going. He loves to laugh and tell stories. It's the best thing in the world to wake up to him babbling on, then when I look over the side of the crib he gives me the BIGGEST smile. I can't imagine our lives without him in it.

3 comments:

Ebert Family said...

Way to go Team Davis' that little (well big) guy is so darn cute! We (me and kels) are just dying to see you guys. We miss you and are excited to see you 3 here very soon. Plus it sounds like Joshua is growing up so fast! Amazing.

The Stratton's said...

Big heads make for cute boys! I LOVE those pics...

Jen said...

Joshua is such a stud! And he is growing up so fast. I hope I get to see him before he's all grown up!