Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Joshua at 4 months

Here are some new pictures of Joshua. He turned 4 months last Friday. I haven't taken him to his 4 month check up yet so I don't have his stats. I'll post them later. He is growing too fast! Today I had one of those moments where I looked at him and I could swear he grow 2 inches over night. He's such a drama king. He has this fake cry that cracks me up! I can't believe how fast he's figuring things out. For example, he is already rolling away from me when I try to put his diaper one. What! He's 4 months old! He's a character. We love him to death and are so grateful for the chance we have to raise him.
We're leaving tomorrow to go back down to southern Utah/Nevada! Beau has to go to Mexico next week for work, so Josh and I are going to stay with my parents. Then Beau will fly from Mexico to Vegas next Thursday and drive back with us that weekend. I'm excited to go home, but not looking forward to the drive. Traveling with a baby is not the most fun ever, especially alone. I can't wait to see everyone though!
*Beau was massaging Joshua's shoulders. He didn't know what to think.
*Isn't he cute!
*He fell asleep while I was burping him

*Helping hold his bottle

3 comments:

The Stratton's said...

We BETTER see you. Love you guys.

Tia Reid said...

I didn't know you were coming down! YEAH! I can't wait.

Dusty and Rena said...

I can't believe how big he is getting!! I wanted to let you know that I'm making my blog private so will you send me your email address to wenahewit@hotmail.com so that I can add you to my invited reader list. Thanks!!