Friday, November 6, 2009

Does anyone else do this?

Right now I'm in the middle of 3 different books. For some reason I have always done this, and I have no idea why I can't just finish one before I start the next. Last Saturday I was only reading two. Then I went to church on Sunday and our lesson in RS was on honoring the priesthood in our homes, and that reminded me of a book a bought a while ago called Behind Every Good Man by John Bytheway, so of course I had to come right home and start reading it. Now I'm reading 3 books at once! This didn't use to be such a bad thing because I basically read all day when I wasn't at work or school so I would fly right through all of them, but now I don't have very much time to read. I usually put Josh down for bed, pick up the house, then get in bed and read until I'm ready to sleep, and sometimes I only make it 10 minutes before I'm out. So you'd think that since I read at such a slow rate these days I'd stick to just one at a time, but nope, I can't. Why? Does anyone else do this?

2 comments:

The Stratton's said...

Not me. Sorry. I should read just one book at a time. I'm usually the magazine type. I guess I've been in the middle of 3 or 4 mags at the same time. :)

Shan said...

It is pretty easy to do that! I am like you and don't get to read very much at a time. That John Bytheway book is fantastic, you will love it!! And it is a quick reader!