Tuesday, November 3, 2009

GIANT CHEETOS


There is a lady who works with Beau and her husband works for Frito Lay and whenever they have extra chips, or almost expired chips, they can't put them in the stores so she brings them to work and hands them out. Beau is always bringing home boxes of chips, I'm not really sure why because we don't eat chips around here, but the other day he brought home some GIANT Cheetos for Josh. He LOVED them! I couldn't get over these things, they were seriously huge!


Alright, now I'm almost caught up on my blogging. Just a couple more posts, but right now I'm going to take a nap! Little man thinks he needs to wake up at 5 a.m. these days and it's KILLING me! Whoever came up with daylight savings anyway?! They obviously didn't have a baby.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I hear ya! Maddie is all mixed up on the time change. Hope you guys are doing well. Joshua is getting so big. Is he walking yet? Maddie just started this week and I think I am in for it.

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Lucy made a mess of those too, we have a box of chips at home with no eating going on. We aren't chip people either.

Janalee said...

Are you kidding?! Josh was such a cute little dragon - I especially loved the sound effects:) I need to download some pics to post, I think I'm averaging close to one post a year. . . gotta get better at that:)