Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

For Halloween we went to Boo at the Zoo (trick-or-treating at the zoo). It was pretty cute. They had stations all around the zoo that the kids could trick-or-treat to and some characters dressed up as Big zoo animals. They also have quite a few animals still there to look at. It was pretty fun and I thought it was perfect for an 11 month old who doesn't understand what Halloween is yet and wasn't going to last very long in a costume.
Joshua was a purple dragon. He didn't know if he liked it at first because he couldn't move in it, but as soon as he got a sucker he couldn't have cared less what was going on. I wasn't going to do anything for Halloween this year because it's just us and I didn't want to buy a costume basically just for pictures, but I'm glad we got out and did something. It was a fun first Halloween with our little man.
It was dark and I didn't even think to change the settings on the camera, so the pics are not very good, but here are a few.

*I can't move!
*What costume?
*Cutest Little Dragon...

3 comments:

The Stratton's said...

A sucker was Karter's saving grace too. Josh looks adorable!

DANIELLE said...

He looks so cute in that costume. We had so much fun when you guys came! Averie tried to use the excuse that she needed to sleep in our bed so that baby joshua could sleep in the crib. We'll definatly need to plan somthing soon!

Sarah said...

You guys sat in front of us in church a few weeks ago and Joshua is so cute! Now that I know who you are I will say hi next time..