Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Boys...

Benson:
This week Benson has done a lot of this....
And A LOT of eating....and a bit of screaming too. But we are loving him more and more every day. He's such a sweet cuddly baby. He's starting to be awake more, and just yesterday he started to coo. It's so cute! I can tell he really wants to smile, I think it'll happen soon. He's really starting to put on the weight. Today I put him in the same outfit we took him home from the hospital in, and it's so tight around the middle. It drowned him the day we brought him home just 3 weeks ago.

Josh:
This week Josh has had some naked time...
He's so crazy! He slipped in the tub while I was sitting there nursing Benson, so I had to put Benson down and go comfort him, and of course the second I put Benson down he started screaming...so both boys were crying. I got Josh calmed down and took him out of the tub to sit by the heater and then went to pick Bens up, when I turned back around Josh wasn't there. I found him in the pack'n'play with the blinds wide open standing there naked for neighbors to see.

Talking to Anni

Big muscles!

Things with Josh have been WAY better the last few days. I think he's finally come to grips with the fact that things have changed, and that it's ok. He's back to his sweet self 95% of the time. It's so nice. I love this little guy!

2 comments:

The Stratton's said...

I am cracking up over those pics of Josh in the pack and play. Hahahaha. What a boy!

The Stoddards said...

Josh is so stinkin funny, Jace is going to miss him for the next little while, hope you have a refreshing trip!