Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blast-Offs

A few weeks ago I took Josh to play at Blast-Offs with my friend Jerrica and her little boy Jace. Josh and Jace are best buddies...and Jerrica and I are glad they have each other. Both boys were having a hard time with nursery, until they met. They are super cute together. I love watching Josh play with another boy his age. He's always been surrounded by girls.
Blast-Offs is so fun! It's a huge building full of ball pits and foam obstacle courses. Josh loved it! I can't believe we've lived here 3 years and haven't heard of it until now. I can't wait to go back with Beau.


Josh would stand on the edge of the ball pit and pump as high as he could into the balls.
He's so cool!

1 comment:

Ebert Family said...

that looks like so much fun! If we come visit in July please remind me. My kids would LOVE that!