Monday, May 9, 2011

Just some random thoughts...

Josh has been out in the garage playing in the Jeep for almost an hour! I remember when I was a kid and Loved to play in my dad's old blue Toyota truck for hours.

Benson always sleeps with at least one eye half open, sometimes both. Kinda creepy.

It's May and it's still in the 30's. It's official, I hate Idaho! Ok, maybe that was official a couple years ago, but today it was reaffirmed.

Also official, I'm ready to start working on losing this baby weight. I haven't cared until the last couple days, but now I want it gone. I want to be able to wear all my clothes again. Losing the weight should be doable now that I've eaten every single treat in the house....all in the last 2 weeks.

Josh just came in the house whining and saying, I wanna go bye-bye! I asked where he wanted to go and he said he wants to leave Idaho. Haha! I guess I'm not the only one going a little stir-crazy.

Lastnight after dinner, I was clearing the table while Josh was finishing up. When I walked by him to grab a plate he looked up and in the sweetest voice said, "thanks for dinner mom." He can be the sweetest thing! He's always very genuine with his please and thank you's. I love him like crazy.

No comments: