Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pulling My Hair Out!

This little stinker has been waking up at least 2 times a night for the last week! Not because he's hungry, or cold, or teething, or sick....but because he rolls over on his stomach and gets stuck! He's 7 1/2 months old and cannot roll back over!!! Haha! He's so lazy. When I think about it, or when I'm telling someone else about what's going on, I think it's actually pretty funny, but in the middle of the night when I wake up to a smothered scream for the second time, I kinda want to pull my hair out. Homeboy better learn how to roll himself back over, and soon! Mama needs her sleep...

3 comments:

Jessica&Cameron said...

THIS EXACT THING HAPPENED TO ME! It was horrible. I feel your pain!! It took a month before he learned to get back...

Unknown said...

Man... for the last two months, Janessa has been waking up in the middle of the night screaming! She wanted nothing but to get in our bed with us... ugh! A couple nights of screaming and she's back sleeping through the night. You need your sleep or you really start to LOSE YOUR MIND! Ps. Janessa didn't roll onto her back til she was like 8 months or later. Lazy little bugs!

Mary said...

He's not that lazy, he's doing good sitting up! I have to sleep to be a good mom. Good luck with that.