Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Visitors

Last week we had visitors!
Jana, Stacia and and the girls came to stay for a couple of days and we had a blast!
Josh was in heaven the whole time they were here having "buddies" to play with 24/7. He did SO well all week minding and sharing his toys. I was really proud of him :)
While they were here we went to the zoo, played at the park, did a little shopping, worked on our quiet books, made a couple kid crafts, but mostly just hung around the house and played together. It really was so relaxing and so much fun.
I love those girls!

For some reason I only got my camera out one time all week and I didn't know it, but it was set on a weird setting, so the pictures I did take are over exposed.....dang it :(
Here are a couple anyway...

When I was looking through these pictures trying to decide which one to post, I was cracking up at the whole sequence of pictures. So funny! It's seriously impossible to get a good picture of these four!

No comments: