Monday, January 9, 2012

Trip Home Pt. 1

I'm not sure how to break up the pictures and blog about our trip to southern Utah for Christmas last month. It would take me way too long to tell the story behind every picture so I think I'll just post a few of the highlights.
This trip down was tons of fun....well, once we got there. The actual drive down was sort of a nightmare, but we survived and quickly forgot how bad it was. We stayed at Luke and Jana's because Grandma and Grandpa Davis just sold their house and have moved in with them as well, so it was one big party over there with almost the entire family living under one roof. The kids loved playing together from the moment they woke up until they went to bed. Josh was in heaven! We mostly spent time talking and hanging out at the house, but we did spend one day shopping for Kathy's Christmas (which was awesome!) , and a couple days helping move out of the old house. We also went over to Matt and Michon's and made candy trains with all of them, that was seriously fun! I hope it's something we can make a yearly tradition.
That about sums up the first week of the trip! I think I'll stop there and post about our time in Bunkerville tomorrow.

No comments: