Monday, September 22, 2008

It's coming along...

Here are a few pictures of our nursery. Beau has done such a good job with everything! I love being married to a handy guy who will go along with every crazy idea I get in my head. I think he's pretty proud of himself too. It took me FOREVER to decide on the color for the top part of the walls. I loved the orange color in the bedding from the beginning, but it took some talking into to give me the courage to actually put it on the wall. I'm SO happy I did. I LOVE it! So does Beau, he was rooting for orange the whole time.
*The 1st step...putting up the boards.

*2nd...Painting the bottom
*The dilemma...
*The finished product! It's hard to get a good picture because the room is so small it's hard to get far enough away. *And this is how I help. Not really! I helped...I taped. That's the worst part!

5 comments:

Tia Reid said...

I love it. You are lucky to be married to some one who will do fun things like that. It is like pulling teeth around my house!
Now we need to see the rest of the room - i bet it is cute!

Ebert Family said...

Way to go team Davis'. You guys look like you are having so much fun up there in Idaho. We are going to have to come and visit. Beau...is that a modified wainscoting? You did a great job and I love the color too.

Mary said...

I love that you went with a color other than blue. Love it!

Tobler Family said...

Good Job Guys Its looks way cute. I really like the orange I cant wait to see it all put together..

Gallant Family said...

Love the color! I should've asked to see it when we were over there on Saturday. So fun!!! Get things done before he arrives because things go out the window once they're here!!!