Thursday, September 4, 2008

Labor Day weekend

Over Labor Day weekend Beau and I went home to see our families. On Saturday I went to Nicole's wedding and Beau went up to Kolob to dig the basement for my parent's cabin. I had so much fun Saturday with my sisters, nieces and nephews. We made some super cute hair clips (that I should have taken some pictures of!) and just hung out. Then Sunday we went to Toquerville and spent the day with Beau's family, which was way fun as well. Monday I went up the mountain with Beau to finish up some digging. I didn't dig, I slept in the trailer with my mom, while Beau and my Dad ran the tractors. And when they were finished it was one HUGE hole! It's so awesome. I can't wait for it to be finished. Although the weekend was so much fun, it was exhausting. I think I slept a total of 8 hours all three nights combined. It's hard when you drive all the way down there to only spend 2 1/2 days. We never want to spend any of that time sleeping because we want to spend every second we can with our families.
*Tara and I belly-to-belly. I swear my belly is Enormous, the dress just hides it!

*Nicole, Taleesa and I*

*Kate being so funny showing off her skills!

*Beau and Kate*

8 comments:

Kristin said...

Kate is so adorable!!!

Kristin said...

Lovin the background. Super cute!!

Kristin said...

just let me know when you want to hit the crafty stores,baby!!

Kristin said...

just givin a shout out to my peeps at the davis household

Kristin said...

hey! so sorry you're sick little woman:{ hope you get feelin better so you can come over and keep me company.

Tia Reid said...

Ok so no your belly isn't that big. I am so disapointed you are no where near the size of a house yet and you should be! When i was as far a long as you i had strangers at the beach telling me that i was due any day! Maybe next time. :-)
It was good to see you I promise next time you come down i will make sure i spend the whole time with you.

Kristin said...

You should totally post baby boy davis' room!

Kristin said...

hey, here's my email address. yadayada7@gmail.com i would like some copies of those pics of paigey sleeping on your floor if you get a chance.