Friday, February 5, 2010

My Friday Night aka: Pitty Party

It's late on a Friday night and I'm still alone. Well Joshua is here of course, but my husband isn't. I made dinner and everything thinking, oh it's a Friday night, he'll be home. And he did come home, long enough to change his clothes and go out with the missionaries until 10 o'clock. So I ate dinner alone. Now I'm going to go rent a movie....and watch it alone. Then I'll probably eat ice cream.
Lame...
I want to move. I want to go home so I can hang out with my mom.

4 comments:

Shan said...

I have been thinking about you lately. You need to come over one of these days, and sew with me?!

Jessica&Cameron said...

I feel your pain!! I have these pity parties often. We live close to Cameron's family but I don't do much with them. I always want to see my family but it is about 1 1/2 which isn't nearly as long as it is for you to go home. But it sucks when my mom tells me she is going to this neighborhood thing, or going here and I just wanna go with her!! But since I work it is too late to go up there after work! I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to be able to stop by sometimes after work while Cameron is working every night!

The Stratton's said...

I'll hang out with you too... once you get here :) Sorry. Call me next time that happens.

Hughes Bunch said...

Tianna you are making me so sad, what is it about mom's that make everything better...