Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sad Story...

So, sad story. My camera is slowly but surely dieing! It's 4 years old, which is like a hundred in technology years, and it has been drug around the world so I don't know why I'm so surprised. But I am. I guess I just thought it'd live forever.

I've literally been saving my pennies

to purchase my current obsession. This bad boy!

But I doubt there's $730 in that little mason jar right now :(

I'm torn. Do I pay $200 for the newer version of the camera I have now? Or do I save that and put it toward the camera I really want? Seems like an easy answer, but the problem lies in the fact that say there is $100 in my mason jar right now, combine that with the $200, and I still have $430 to come up with. Which is a HUGE chunk of money!
I don't know...I guess we'll just have to see how long I can keep my camera going. Maybe by the time is actually dies, something will come up (like Christmas or something;).

2 comments:

Hughes Bunch said...

you are so funny, I have to say I would wait untill you could get what you want. It makes such a difference to have a good camera I have the Nikon D5000 and love it. I dropped my first one in a stream and they warrantied the whole thing and I upgraded to the next one. Anyway that doesn't matter I just love the one I have now. Hope you get to get the one you want some day, just say please with a smile and he might suprise you lol...

Sheen said...

i'm in the exact same position.

i have to hold my camera lense and twist in order to take pics.

what to do?! what to do?!