Monday, February 8, 2010

Poor Joshy

Poor Josh is cutting his 4 top teeth right now! All at the same time. I'm really excited for him to finally have teeth (this will make 7), but the poor little guy has got to be in so much pain. He's been really good for the most part. The only way I figured it out is that over the last 3 or 4 days little things have been setting him off that normally wouldn't. He'll be happy all day, but all he has to do it trip on something, get a little hungry, or not get his way and he has a huge come-a-part. He's also been waking up once in the middle of the night the past few nights for his binki. That's all for now. I hope it doesn't get worse though, because I can handle this...it's the 3 times a night and fussy all day thing that's SO hard on all of us! I think he'll do fine. They're cutting threw right now, and as I write this he is running around on top of the desk fake sneezing and laughing at himself. Apparently it's not too bad.

Yesterday was such a good day. I love Sundays! It was so nice to relax all day, the 3 of us together. We came home from church and made way yummy food, watched the super bowl, played together, painted my toe nails, put Josh to bed and then cuddled and watched a movie. It was just what we all needed, and now I feel like I can handle another crazy week :)

No comments: