Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentines Day

We had a fun little breakfast for V-day this year. Beau and I have never been into Valentines Day since we've been together, but this year I decided to do a little something. I think it was just because it gave me a project, something different to do. I was excited that that morning could be a little bit different than every other one. We are pretty boring/routine around here.
I made pink heart shaped pancakes and decorated the table. Noth'n fabulous, but kinda fun. I think having a kid actually makes Valentines a little more fun. I did this as much for Josh as I did it for Beau. I love them both SO SO much!




I wont get all mushy, but I do want to say how much I appreciate my hubby for all the sacrifices he is making, and hard work he is putting in to make a better life for our family. I have a hard time with it some days, but I wouldn't want it any other way. Although I can't see it right now, I know there is a light at the end of this tunnel and it is going to be so worth it when we get there. He's one amazing guy! Nothing has been handed to him, he's worked so hard from the day I met him to do what was right and provide the best he can for us (and he does a good job at that). Even when it involves moving 8 hrs away from home. He doesn't think twice when it's the right thing to do. That's what I love most about him. Well, that and the fact that he can fix or make ANYTHING! Seriously though, he's so handy! I love you Beau.

1 comment:

Hughes Bunch said...

Hey I like the way you put that how someday it will be all worth it. I feel the same way not what I want to be doing but will support my husband no matter what. I enjoy reading your post's...