Saturday, May 22, 2010

Little Monkey

Josh is such a monkey lately! I was actually in the other room drying my hair and when I stopped to check on him, this is what I found. Every time I turn around the last couple days, he's trying to get on top of something. He also climbs over the couch and stands in the window seal, climbs on top of our shoe rack (and then falls, ouch), and he can now climb into the tub. Both Beau and I have not been able to take showers by ourselves the last two days since he figured that one out. It's so funny though. He has this fake laugh (that is Hilarious!), and he does it the whole time he's in the shower. I don't know if I've ever laughed so much in my life as I have at him the last couple weeks. He is definitely a hand full, and the light of our lives.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

he's so cute! i love his little fake laugh:)