Friday, May 14, 2010

Phew, that was a close one!

Three days ago I got online to post some cute new pics I had taken earlier that day.

When I went to blogger I found that my blog had been deleted!

I freaked out!

Seriously, FREAKED OUT!

Then I may or may not have spent the next 2 days crying about it.

Literally.

However, after Beau and I wrote google 4,336,853 emails trying to get help but never got a single response, I tried signing in again last night and it was fixed!

I have now backed up my blog 6 different ways and I'm having it made into a book as I write this.

I had no idea I was so attached to this blog.

I'm pathetic.

Oh well.

Some day my children will thank me for documenting every stupid thing they ever did in their lives,

And for crying for 2 whole days because I thought my blog was gone for good.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

I a have had a panic attack too!! that was to scary and not to mention that I look for the new ones every day or so. Josh is so cute, Tia was down with the baby, cute little girl, very fair, will be a blonde I bed. Love and glad all is OK with the blogg.

*kirstin* said...

YAY!!! that WAS a close one!! what if this was the only way for us to keep in touch??? what if??? yeah its a good thing its back!!! keep up the blogging cause yes, i stalk to you at least once a week!!! love ya T!