Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Once upon a time, when it wasn't freezing...

We've had about 5 warm days here so far this year, so when it's warm, we're outside! A couple weekends ago we happened to have a couple warm days in a row, and we did tons of fun things! The first day we went down to the green belt and just ran around for hours. Joshua loves it there, so that's usually the first thing we do when we go out. I cannot even express how amazing it felt to go outside and feel warmth rather than bitter cold. Being stuck in the house for the last 8 months has started to wear on me, to say the least, and we're not out of the woods yet. It was in the 30's and snowed just yesterday. I pray every night (and morning, and afternoon, and over every meal) that our house will sell this summer so we don't have to endure another winter here. I actually told Beau yesterday that even if it doesn't sale, I'm still out of here! I'll go live with my parents. That's ok, right Mom? I swear I'm not being a drama queen, it's just really that bad!

ANYway, while we were down on the green belt we...

Stopped to feed the geese,
and looked at the beautiful falls.
Josh thought the falls were loud,
so he plugged his ears.
Then we stopped to look at the temple.
But mostly we just soaked up the sun!
What a good day!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Are you moving back?? :) We need to talk....

DANIELLE said...

The warm weather just does something for me, I was just telling Wayne how much happier I feel! Well I hope we get to see you guys soon.

Kristin said...

i've decided that we should just move. you and i and our littles. then our hubby's will have no choice but to follow us:)

The Stratton's said...

I'm with Kristin, as long as you're close enough to play... the sun will come out soon!

Linz said...

Where are you moving to?!