Monday, June 21, 2010

CD Player

Last night I put a cd player in Josh's room so we could listen to some primary music while we got ready for bed, and today when he woke up and realized it was still in there, he was SO excited! Like jumping up and down and squealing, excited. He thinks he's the coolest kid on the block. All day he's been come up to me and saying, "dance, dance" while doing his little dance move. So we have to go in his room and dance to the music. He's never spent so much time in his room. He's also already picked up on how the cd player works. He can turn it off and on, and pause it then make it play again. He picks up on certain things so quickly.
After today I've realized that we really need to go get a video camera. Ever since we got my Nikon the first of May, we haven't had anything to record with. We'll have to get one soon, because I don't want to miss anymore fun moments.

1 comment:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Funny because I made Lucy do her big girl bed finally today & it's been horrible! I was thinking of putting a cd player of music in there to help. Maybe I will now!

Ps I also am selling our video camera since I have 4 video recording options I need to simplify. Let me know if you want info.