Sunday, June 20, 2010

Rough Morning

We had a pretty rough morning this morning. Josh didn't sleep well last night (he's cutting 2 molars, poor kid) and then was up at 6:30 for the day. None of us slept much so it was a rough start to the day for all of us. I was irritated that I was up so early, but felt bad for him because I could tell he didn't feel well. At ten o'clock, when Beau finally woke up enough to want to eat, we made him his favorite breakfast for Father's Day. While we were cooking I sat Josh in his highchair with a treat and it only took about 5 minutes before he just passed out! He was out cold! So I took him up to bed and then Beau and I had a delicious and quiet breakfast. It was nice. After breakfast Beau and I also took a nap and woke up 3 1/2 hours later! Josh slept 4 1/2 hours! It was exactly what we all needed today. The rest of the day was great after those naps. We went to church, played at the park, ate the best dinner ever, and went for a long walk. It was nice to have good weather and spend the whole day relaxing with Beau.

I'm so grateful for the Fathers in my life, and I'm grateful that I married a man who is such an amazing father himself. Joshua has some great men to look up to in his life.

No comments: