Saturday, June 19, 2010

Slurp Slurp

Josh LOVES to slurp water up off the ground! I have no idea why, but he does. Sometimes he'll purposely spill water on the kitchen floor so he can get down and slurp it up. One day a couple weeks ago it was raining and we had just driven to the store and back so the car was really wet when I pulled it into the garage. After I took Josh out of his car seat I put him down to play around while I brought all the groceries in. I took a handful of bags in then went back for more, and when I rounded the car I saw that he was laying on the ground slurping up the rain that was running off the car and was making a perfect little puddle for him to drink out of! It was so gross, but I was laughing so hard! It was a funny sight. What a strange little munchkin he is sometimes.

I hadn't ever caught him doing it on camera, because I'm always running over to stop him not running for my camera, until last week at my parents house. I had to get the picture.

The sprinklers had left a puddle of water on the trampoline pad and Josh found it.

Here he is thinking about it...
And here he is drinking it.

No comments: