Sunday, October 24, 2010

Only a month late

On October 1st we happened to be in Southern Utah during the St. George Marathon, so I got to go cheer on my two sisters, brother-in-law, and two friends. I have always loved going to the marathon but this year was even better because I actually knew people running. Every time I go I think maybe I should consider running it myself, but that feeling wears off pretty soon after and I pretty much don't think about it ever again. I'm super proud of the ones who actually do it though! They are Awesome!
This is Garrett at mile 23 looking smoke'n in his shorty-shorts. I didn't get a picture of him crossing the finish line, but he did so good!
Tara at the finish line!
And Tasha!
Then Colb and Andrea!
Garrett and Tara walking it out after they finished trying not to cramp up too much.
Tara and the Girls with their signs to cheer mom on.
Good luck next year all you crazies who decide to do it again.

No comments: