Monday, October 18, 2010

Taleesa's Baby Shower

On October 9th my mom, sisters and I put on a baby shower for my baby sister Taleesa. The shower was a Dr. Seuss theme, and although it turned out to be a lot more work than I had in mind, I thought it was really cute and a lot of fun! Each section of the table was based on a different Dr. Seuss book.

There was Green Eggs and Ham


One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Cat in the Hat


Horton Hears a Who
Hop on Pop
Taleesa got some awesome gifts! She was really taken care of.
It's kinda sad that this is the last shower for our family. Good thing we went out with a Bang!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

soooooo creative! dang adorable! nice work!

The Stratton's said...

That looks so fun! You guys did great! I'm still raving about those "ruined" cupcakes we ate... they were so yummy.