Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Brrrr

The other night when Josh and I got home from running to the store, it was snowing. I got him out of his seat and told him to go in the house while I grabbed the groceries, but of course he went right out in the snow. It was really one of the first times he's been out in it this year, and he was excited! He was being really cute so I grabbed my camera, but was only able to get a couple pictures before Josh started shivering and we had to go in. We weren't really dressed to play in the snow. I'm hoping that while we're gone over Christmas that it'll snow a lot here and we'll be able to come home and go sledding! I've been dieing to go! Well, I don't think I'll actually be doing any sledding myself this year, but I'm really excited to take Josh. He's going to love it!
I love when he puts his hands in his pockets!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my heck cutest little picture. sooo cute that he puts his hands in his pockets!